The Selangor executive has authorized an allocation of RM145 million for the aim of making improvements to the community of street methods within the state subsequent yr. This used to be introduced by way of menteri besar Datuk Seri Amirudin Shari in his presentation of the state’s 2023 price range the day before today.
In line with Amirudin, a complete of RM40.98 million will probably be disbursed to the general public works division (JKR) to hold out the development of latest roads in numerous places. The spaces concerned are:
- Kampung Sri Indah A to Sungai Buloh Sanatorium (RM10.98 million)
- The Sungai Kelambu-Genting Sanyen connection street (RM13.5 million)
- Kampung Ulu Chuchuh to Kuala Lumpur Global Airport (KLIA) (RM16 million)
He mentioned that those new roads could be a catalyst for financial expansion within the spaces surrounding a number of districts reminiscent of Gombak, Kuala Langat and Sepang.
As well as, a complete of RM65.3 million has additionally been allotted to improve a lot of main routes to be sure that they are able to accommodate an build up in visitors drift. They’re:
- Jalan Bukit Rimau in Klang
- Jalan Reko in Hulu Langat
- Simpang Tiga Jalan Rahidin in Sungai Buloh
- The Jalan Kampung Bukit Dugang intersection in Sepang
- The street to Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Tiram Jaya in Kuala Selangor
- Jalan Sungai Panjang from the Kuala Selangor-Teluk Intan intersection to Parit Empat Timur in Sabak Bernam
The state has additionally allotted RM11.8 million for the development and upgrading of bridges and overpasses. Tasks which are anticipated to start out in 2023 are:
- The development of a brand new bridge at Kampung Sungai Buah in Sepang
- The development of a brand new bridge at Sungai Serigala in Hulu Selangor
- The upgrading of the Bagan Sungai Besar bridge in Sabak Bernam
Allocation has additionally been supplied for a number of different infrastructure initiatives, together with RM3 million for section two of the set up of light-emitting diode (LED) boulevard lighting fixtures around the state, state street gazette paintings (RM1.5 million) and state direction gazette programmes (RM2 million).