The Hyundai Santa Fe Hybrid will pass on sale this month – a 12 months later than first of all deliberate – aimed toward its Kia Sorento Hybrid dual and Toyota’s hybrid Kluger.
- 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe pricing and specs
- Hybrid engine unique to Elite and Highlander variants
- Highlander to be had with captain’s chairs and six-seat structure as a no-cost choice
- Priced from about $63,000 plus on-road prices
Pricing for the 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe Hybrid has in brief gave the impression at the car-maker’s Australian site, with the electrified SUV because of pass on sale later this month.
Hyundai Australia quickly uploaded pricing and contours for its Santa Fe Hybrid on its native site – noticed by way of Force earlier than the main points had been got rid of – confirming the SUV will release in two grades – Elite and Highlander.
The usage of a Sydney postcode, the Hyundai Santa Fe Hybrid Elite will likely be priced from $68,274 drive-away, with the flagship Santa Fe Hybrid Highlander hiking to $75,154 drive-away.
In line with calculations by way of Force, the Santa Fe Hybrid Elite is anticipated to begin from about $62,950 plus on-road prices, expanding to roughly $69,550 earlier than on-road prices for the Hybrid Highlander.
When put next, its Kia Sorento hybrid dual begins from $69,750 in its all-wheel-drive GT-Line grade, whilst the Toyota Kluger’s electrified variants are priced between $54,150 and $75,700 plus on-road prices.
In comparison to the an identical non-hybrid Hyundai Santa Fe vary, the electrified SUV prices about $3500 greater than the all-wheel-drive, 2.2-litre four-cylinder turbo-diesel and about $7000 dearer than the front-wheel power 3.5-litre V6 petrol.
The Hyundai Santa Fe Hybrid is powered by way of a 132kW/265Nm 1.6-litre turbocharged four-cylinder petrol engine, paired to a 44kW electrical motor and a 1.5kWh battery pack.
A most blended persistent output of 169kW is shipped to all 4 wheels via a six-speed automated transmission.
In line with earlier experiences, the all-wheel-drive Santa Fe Hybrid is estimated to devour a claimed 6.3L/100km – greater than diesel-powered variants (6.1L/100km) – even though this determine is but to be showed.
The Hyundai Santa Fe Hybrid’s apparatus record is in large part unchanged from the present Elite and Highlander grades, even though the electrified variants are fitted with smaller 19-inch ‘aero kind’ wheels – down from the 20-inch alloys at the petrol and diesel variations.
The Hybrid Highlander may be to be had as a six-seater for no further price, buying and selling the three-seat 2d row for 2 ‘captain’s chairs’.
A spokesperson for Hyundai Australia has showed the Santa Fe Hybrid will pass on sale in the community later this month.
See underneath for a complete record of pricing and contours for the 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe vary.
2023 Hyundai Santa Fe Australian pricing
- Santa Fe petrol FWD – $45,550
- Santa Fe diesel AWD – $49,050
- Santa Fe Energetic petrol FWD – $49,750
- Santa Fe Energetic diesel AWD – $53,250
- Santa Fe Elite petrol FWD – $56,000
- Santa Fe Elite diesel AWD – $59,500
- Santa Fe Elite Hybrid AWD – $62,950 (new)
- Santa Fe Highlander petrol FWD – $62,550
- Santa Fe Highlander diesel AWD – $66,050
- Santa Fe Highlander Hybrid AWD – $69,550 (new)
Observe: All costs above exclude on-road prices.
2023 Hyundai Santa Fe same old options:
- 17-inch alloy wheels with full-size spare
- 8.0-inch infotainment touchscreen with wi-fi Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- 4.2-inch device cluster show
- Automated LED headlights (with LED daytime-running lighting)
- Leather-based guidance wheel and power selector
- Fabric seat upholstery
- Electrical lumbar reinforce
- Heated aspect mirrors
- Rear parking sensors (with reversing digicam)
- Wi-fi telephone charging
- 3rd-row USB port
- Digital parking brake
- 2nd and third-row air flow ducts
- Force mode selector (with 4X4 Lock mode in AWD fashions)
- Roof rails and load blind
- Black grille insert
- Self sustaining emergency braking with junction reinforce
- Adaptive cruise keep watch over with prevent and pass
- Lane-keep help
- Lane following help
- Blind-spot tracking (detection and braking)
- Rear cross-traffic alert (detection and braking)
- Multi Collision Braking
- Auto top beam
- Tyre drive tracking
- Handbook pace limiter
- Six extra airbags (together with centre)
2023 Hyundai Santa Fe Energetic provides (over Santa Fe):
- Chrome grille, skid plate, door garnish, bumper moulding and door handles
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Leather-based-appointed seats and dashboard
- Keyless access and get started
- Twin-zone automated local weather keep watch over
- Entrance parking sensors
- Shift-by-wire equipment selector
- Paddle shifters
- Energy-folding mirrors
- Rain-sensing (automated) wipers
- Rear privateness glass
- Secure Go out Lend a hand
- Puddle gentle projection
- Digital kid locks
2023 Hyundai Santa Fe Elite provides (over Energetic):
- 20-inch alloy wheels (19-inch ‘aero taste’ wheels for Hybrid simplest)
- 12.3-inch virtual device cluster
- 10.25-inch infotainment touchscreen with stressed Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, satellite tv for pc navigation and virtual radio
- Harman Kardon top rate sound machine
- LED tail-lights
- 10-way power-adjustable motive force’s seat
- Heated entrance seats
- Sensible persistent tailgate
- Auto-dimming rear-view replicate
- Rear door curtains
- Baggage web
- Sun glass
- Rear Occupant Alert (complex)
- Darkish Chrome entrance grille
- Energetic variant’s chrome external trim deleted
2023 Hyundai Santa Fe Highlander provides (over Elite):
- Not obligatory 2d row ‘captain’s chairs’ (Hybrid simplest, no-cost choice)
- 20-inch ‘unique’ alloy wheels (19-inch ‘aero taste’ wheels for Hybrid simplest)
- Frame-coloured wheel arches
- Nappa leather-based upholstery
- Upgraded ‘projector’ LED headlights
- Heated and ventilated entrance seats
- Heated outboard rear seats
- Heated guidance wheel
- Energy passenger seat
- Reminiscence for motive force’s seat
- Head-up show
- Panoramic sunroof
- 360-degree digicam
- Blind-Spot View Track
- Faraway Sensible Parking Lend a hand
- Ambient internal lighting fixtures
- Low-speed rear self reliant emergency braking
- LED internal lighting fixtures (other to ambient lighting fixtures)
- Top rate paint ($695, all variants)
- Cognac brown leather-based ($295, Elite)
- Camel leather-based ($295, Highlander)